Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Note from Daniel Vosovic

Darlings, Daniel Vosovic's book will be released on October 28th and he dropped us a line with all the details.




"Tlo,

I'm finally finished!


A project that is near and dear to my heart has finally come to fruition! Fashion Inside Out is a stunning, in-depth design-photography book that I've been working on for the past year and a half, filled with loads of goodies, guidance, and insight from myself, and dozens of industry leaders, on how this fashion world we love so much, goes around.




There is a multi-city, national book tour beginning later this month, starting here in NYC at the Virgin Megastore in Union Square on the 28th (Where I have just completed my largest, and most ambitious window display to date!). It would be terrific to see you at one of the events, but if not, please take a moment to see where my blood, sweat and tears have been going all of these past long months.

You'll find additional info on my recently updated website:
www.danielvosovic.net

Thank you for your continued support!


Daniel Vosovic xx"


[Photos: Courtesy of Daniel Vosovic]

No comments:

Post a Comment