Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

PR Season 6/7 Update

Let's get caught up on the latest Project Runway news, bitches.


Tim Gunn got cornered by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel and had this to say, among other things:

"You want to know what's really holding up the start date," asked Gunn. "Bravo has a new show on called The Fashion Show. And Lifetime doesn't want to start until that is over with. I guess they think people won't watch two fashion shows. I don't know why. I would."

(So would we, Tim!)

"There is one challenge where the outcome will send the blogs reeling. It is unprecedented in Project Runway history. I am still full of incredulity about the whole thing - about who wins and who goes home. All I can tell you a certain judge says she would like to wear the winning dress. Well, you know we auction off the winning dresses at the end of the show for charity. I am going to bid and get that dress and make her wear it. I don't care how much it costs, I'm going to get it. This challenge is spine-tingling. You will be spellbound. My jaw was in a slack state."

E! Online tells us:

"Project Runway will return to New York City for its seventh season. Shooting is scheduled to begin this summer."

In a story entitled "Heidi Klum: Pregnant With Fourth Child!"

Okay, that last bit isn't exactly PR news, but if we didn't post it, we'd NEVER stop getting emails telling us to post it. Anyway, Yay! New York!

There. Consider yourselves caught up. Discuss.


Source:
Heidi Klum: Pregnant With Fourth Child! [E!]

Project Runway's Tim Gunn goes behind-the-scenes for season six [SunSentinel]


[Photo: Getty Images]



Post a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment