Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gordana Gehlhausen Spring 2010 Collection

Let's show the love, minions!




T Lo fave Gordana Gehlhausen showed her spring '10 collection and it's just what you'd expect from her: feminine, romantic looks, some with a slight edge, all gauzey hems and faded colors. We especially like the crocheted knitted dresses and the layered, slightly deconstructed gowns.


From Gordana: "In this season, I am taken into the places of Lady of the Lake. With the combination of hand-dyed silks, beaded leather flowers, and texturized silk organza, I am taking the elements of the past and bringing them into modern time. From day looks into the evening, I am thinking of the colors of the Spring from the time of Robin Hood, when colors did not have such modern brilliance. I am extremely drawn to textures created by my hand, thus making the fabrics my own."



























[Photos: Courtesy of Gordana Gehlhausen]



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment