Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tim Gunn is tired of your bullshit.

Anyone else notice how crispy Mr. Gunn has been lately? Don't force a dyed-in-the-wool New Yorker to spend time in L.A., kittens. The results ain't pretty.


"Designers, I'm here and I've only had about 3 hours of sleep. Let's get on with it."

"You. Accessories Boy. Talk to me."

"Hi Tim. I envisioned this look --"

"JESUS. ANOTHER one?!"

"We're all getting sick of skirts that look like potscrubbers, Chinstrap! Fix that shit before Nina sees it."

"You. Bitchy girl. Let's hear it."

"Basically, I'm doing a --"

"Were you high when I told you what the challenge was? When I said 'Bob Mackie,' did you hear 'Ice Capades?' Who did you think that old queen was standing next to me? Brian Boitano? "

"You. Lesbian. What's this?"

"Hi Tim. I'm working on--"

"The fuck? It looks just like that shitty ice queen dress those bargain basement judges loved so much!"

"And were you and the bitchy girl smoking from the same pipe? Did Christina Aguilera start working double axels into her stage show or something?"

"Tim, I'm having problems."

"You and me both. Your dress makes me want to vomit. On it. It would be an improvement."

"Tim, I don't know what I'm doing and I had an idea but then I thought it looked stupid so now I'm not sure if I should start over with another design or maybe I should try and fix this one but I can't decide because I'm so tired and I don't know who Bob Mackie is anyway and this dress is starting to look like Lily Munster's bridal gown and I don't want to go home because this means SO much to me so basically I'm freaking out!!"

"Here's some advice, Princess. No one gives a shit. Fix it."


"Designers, I'm leaving now to go to a bar where I will attempt to wash away the memories of these horrible dresses with at least a gallon of expensive vodka. I'll see you tomorrow. And I better see some Mackie-ass dresses when I get back."


"Good morning, designers. You have five min--"

"..."

"None of y'all motherfuckers listened to a word I said yesterday, did you?"



[Screencaps: Projectrungay.blogspot.com]



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment