Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

Laura Bennet: Case Clothed + T-shirt Contest Winners!

Darlings, if you're wondering how to look fabulous while lugging your brats around, Laura has the goods.

The Case of the Sweatsuit Substitute





Help, Laura! I tend to let myself go when I’m hanging out with my kids, but it’s easier to keep up with them and join in their games when I’m dressed in loose-fitting fashions. Can I shed the sweats and still be comfortable enough to bop with my brood?

And now's as good a time as any to announce the winners of the long-forgotten Laura Bennett t-shirt contest!

Windsornot and potty mouth princess (2 winners) - So many shoes, So little time.
GothamTomato - Ich bin ein Manolo.
CroqueMonsieur - Husbands come and go - shoes are forever.
Yawningdog - Theses are just the ones my husband knows about.
I - The hardest part of my day is picking a pair to wear.

Congrats, winners! Drop us a line with your address and don't forget to specifiy S, M, or L.


[Illustrations by Robert Best via iVillage]

No comments:

Post a Comment