Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

Kid Rock in Joe Faris

So who dropped us a line the other day? Why, it was S5 Project Runway designer Joe Faris, who's been keeping himself quite busy.

"Hi Tom and Lorenzo,

Just wanted to send you some pix of the leather shirt I made for Kid Rock, his peeps called me a few days before the concert in Detroit at Comerica Park and asked if I could put something together and when I gave it to them they told me that if he likes it he will wear it. He came out first song wearing the shirt in front of 40,000 people, Amazing!

Hope all is well. I can't wait for all your new blogs about PR6.

Joe"




We have to say, while it's not something we could get away with wearing, it is a pretty cool looking shirt. Not to mention perfectly executed.





Joe is also organizing the event Fashion in Detroit on October 1st and 2nd, 2009.

"Fashion In Detroit is a bi-annual two-day fashion event created by Project Runway’s Joe Faris to put a fashion spotlight on Detroit and create a venue that fills the needs of many locally based designers and the Detroit fashion community. "

Rock on, Joe!


[Photos: Courtesy of Joe Faris]



Post a Comment