Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Note from Korto



"Hey guys,

Just wanted you to tell your readers that I did hug and kiss Daniel prior to leaving the stage...(feel free to ask him)....it was edited out (and why wouldn't I?). I guess it didn't fit the whiney, "woe is me" look they were going for my character this go around. I was asked what felt like a million times, if I felt like I should have won and you know what? I said yes a million times and they played it a million times. Sorry I will never say I should have lost...never! Nor will I say I wasn't deserving.

We were all deserving and we all felt individually that we should have won, and I'm no exception to that. As for the attitude, gimme a break. people have no idea what it's like in that interview room. I felt like they were pushing for me to cry in the end, I wasn't interested....an hour later the attitude was hard to mask. Being asked over and over "Did you think you were gonna win, did you deserve to win? Why do you think you didn't win?" So my answer was " I don't know? Maybe I'm just the #2 girl on Project Runway."

Who knows why I didn't win and at this stage in my life after it's all said and done...who cares? I love Daniel and Leanne both, we are friends, I support them in all they've done and continue to do and vice versa. There is no drama and will never be, anyone who really knows me knows that's the truth. Project Runway is behind me, I gave it a go, it didn't work out the way I wanted. I've been blessed with so much because of the show and I am very grateful.

Finally, I thank all my fans that have stuck by me, and continue to support me. Continue to check out www.kortomomolu.com for updates on all my future projects!

Korto

P.S. Yes, I do smile lol. I just don't do it skipping around all day : )"


[Photo: Courtesy of Korto Momolu]



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment